Today, David Codrea and Kent Terry, the brother of slain US Customs and Border Protection...
... served a Freedom of Information Act ("FOIA") request on the Department of State seeking, inter alia, the following information:
1. All correspondence, including electronic mail and any other documents pertaining to Operation Fast and Furious;
2. All authorizations and/or permits to export firearms from Operation Fast and Furious into Mexico;
3. All copies of End Use Statements signed by an appropriate Government of Mexico authority attesting as to the use and end destination of the firearms from Operation Fast and Furious;
4. All copies of Import Licenses issued by the Government of Mexico documenting approval for the firearms from Operation Fast and Furious to enter Mexican sovereign territory;
5. All correspondence to and from Kevin O'Reilly...
You can read the FOIA here.